We are hiring a Digital Project Manager in NYC!
Ivory Digital is a full service digital agency built to fill the needs of boutique luxury brands. We are looking for an experienced and connected Digital Project Manager / Producer to join our small team in New York City. Reporting directly to the Chief Digital Officer, you will be responsible for managing the team and the complete project workflow for all projects.
This is a great opportunity for a strong PM to shine and grow in this fast-paced environment. You’ll work closely with internal/external stakeholders and will be focused on systems and processes, innovation, and continuous improvement. ‘Efficient’ and ‘effective’ are your middle names. You’ll thrive on ensuring consistency and technical excellence across all projects; as well as when managing and mentoring a team towards creative excellence.
Your key responsibilities will be:
• Day-to-Day management and development of the team
• Leading daily standup meetings
• Establishing and managing schedules and milestones for each project, following up on all due dates to ensure jobs stay on track
• Ability to prioritize and resolve unanticipated project issues (internally and externally) with efficiency and independently
• Input monthly campaigns into the project management system (Basecamp) including deadlines, assignees, due dates
• Route copy, concepts and proofs for approval by the CDO in a timely manner and according to project deadlines
• Maintain and update all project assets (in Basecamp, Dropbox, InVision, Photoshop, InDesign)
• Coordinate creative briefings, pre-production meetings and/or weekly status meetings and distribute status reports as needed
You will be:
• A confident self-starter who follows through on tasks without supervision
• Deadline driven with an ability to keep all of the balls in the air with ambidextrous fluidity
• Calm under pressure and thrive in a fast paced environment
• Highly organised with great attention to detail
• A great team manager, able to work effectively with all personality types and establish strong relationships with external clients and partners
• Strong written and verbal communication skills; able to communicate and influence at every level
Your Experience and Qualifications:
• 6+ years of traffic management / producing experience
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Proficiency in: Photoshop, InDesign, InVision, UxPin, Sketch, Basecamp, Browserstack, Chrome Browser Inspector, Google Sheets
• Full working knowledge of responsive web design (with a mobile-first approach), HTML/CSS, and UX/UI
• Knowledge and passion for luxury brands is desirable
• A creative / design or production background is desirable
How to apply
Send a coverletter along with your résumé and an answer to the following question: Who is your favourite artist or designer and why?
By: September 30th 2015, 6pm EDT